Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Introductory Post

Asalam Alaikum everyone. My name is Sara. I'm starting this blog in order to record my journey to a life of traditional womanhood, meaning becoming a wife and homemaker, rather than follow a more "prestigious" path that so many people are expected to follow.
First I would like to tell you a bit about myself. I'm 18, I am from Montana, I reverted to Islam about 1 year ago, and my secret dream is to be a housewife. I love thinking about just taking care of my kids and my family. I love the idea of traditional womanhood. Honestly, I think I belong in the Victorian era. I really do.
This blog will cover a variety of topics from arts like needlepoint and cooking to the challenges of learning to be a homemaker. I'm certain that I will throw in other randomtopics that I feel are important every once in a while too. If you've read my other blog, you know I do that a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment