Saturday, June 5, 2010

Such a stressful time!

The last 2 weeks have been so stressful. One week ago, I graduated so the week before that was crazy with semester exams and the like and this week my boss decided that I would start to work full time (without even bothering to ask me if I was OK with that!). I have been waking up at 4 am in order to be to work on time. I am so exhausted! The worst part is I have to work tomorrow too and all of next week, no day off for me. No siree. Lame. The worst part is- i forgot to bring my lunch today and the food here makes me sick. I ate literally 5 min ago and i already feel like dying. Ugh!
I wouldn't even be working but I have to save money for my GRADUATION TRIP TO COSTA RICA!!!! Yep, that's right. I'm going to Costa Rica. I am so excited about that. I'm scared too though. I've taken Spanish for 3 years but what if my Spanish isn't good enough? What if I get sick? I've NEVER even flown before, what will happen on the plane? I'm so nervous! I know I shouldn't be worrying myself like this, but I can't help it. I always worry myself, no matter what the subject is.
I am excited too though. I bought a new swimsuit from Al-Sharifa and it arrived yesterday. :) It's so cute! It's navy with pink stipes on it. I love it! I tried it on and it fits perfectly and it's so comfy!
What if i get attacked by a shark and die?

No comments:

Post a Comment